Thursday 7 April 2016

Supervisor Meeting - 07/04/16

Today I had another meeting with my supervisor Miriam.

We briefly discussed the essay and some of the things that I should include in it.

We also spoke about how my campaign will be aimed at parents and not children, even though the campaign is about the negative effects of smartphones. This is so that the parents appreciate the message I will be portraying through the campaign and take it as they wish - whether they take it on board for their on children or not.

Miriam also suggested that I look at the Dumb Ways to Die campaign as this could influence my ideas for my own campaign.

We spoke about the idea of Darwin's evolution and how people have developed over the years. This could apply to the changes in children as they get older due to the effects of smartphones - and how the evolution is beginning to move backwards and not forwards.

We also discussed how I need to decide on a graphic and illustration style for my campaign, and stick to it the whole the way through within all elements of it.

Lastly we talked about the idea of having quotes or interesting facts about each subject of each poster on the posters, similar to how the NHS posters look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment