Wednesday 6 April 2016

My Survey for Primary Research

I have decided to conduct an online survey for my project as it is a way of receiving responses very quickly through a digital form, as all of the information will be collected automatically. Also by doing a survey it makes it easy to people to contribute when it is convenient for them, therefore tinflcuening more people to contribute.









This is the survey which I have created, which needs to be completed anonymously by parents of children under the age of 16 who use smartphones. 

By gaining answers and feedback from this survey I will be able to see what real parent's opinions are on their child having a smartphone and whether they feel there are any consequences of letting their child use one. I have created similar questions in this survey to my research questions in order to receive responses to answer these.





I have posted the link to my survey on Facebook as well as sent the link to parents I know who have children who use smartphones. I will leave this survey open for around 2 weeks in which time I hope to receive a credible amount of responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment