Wednesday 20 April 2016

Completed Survey / Survey Results

After looking back at my survey results today I have seen that it has been fully completed by 100 respondents. This is a great amount of responses and I will be analysing the results ready for finalising my branding and campaign idea. 




Below are screen shots of the results I have received via the only survey maker Survey Monkey:






















After looking thoroughly through the results I decided to create my own graphs representing the results. Please find these below. As questions 3 and 7 were not multiple choice, I could not create a graph for these, so I have displayed every individual answer which I received from my respondents.











































Overall, I was extremely pleased with gaining 100 respondents. Even though it is still only a small sample, I can use the feedback and statistics I have gained to create an accurate project outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment