Sunday 24 April 2016

NHS Posters






















I have looked at a variety of different NHS posters, as I am inspired by the simplicity of them, with the ability to still get an important message across. I like how each of these posters are very brightly coloured and none of them use real life photographs.

This is how I would like my campaign to be. I will be using bright background colours with a series of illustrations that I will be designing. I will have my logo on each poster, just like on the NHS posters, to make sure all viewers know what the poster is for.

I will then have a small amount of text on my posters, like each of these, as too much text is overpowering and I believe that each of the above posters have a great balance of image and text.

No comments:

Post a Comment