Thursday 4 February 2016

Supervisor Meeting - 04/02/16

Today I had another successful meeting with my supervisor Miriam. I informed her of the development of my idea - The negative effects of smartphones on children.

Firstly, Miriam gave me the idea to conduct interviews with parents who have children under 16, to get feedback of what the parents have to say about whether their children are addicted to their smartphone as well as why and how often they use them.

We also agreed that I should thoroughly research the negative effects, and what actually happens to them when they use smartphones.

I told Miriam about the book called iRules by Janell Burley Hofmann which I have been reading and studying as I feel this is very relevant to my topic.

We also spoke about the idea of designing and creating a story book for my exhibition, which will tell a story based on the research I have done with regards to my topic. For example, highlighting the negative consequences of children using smartphones, to make parents and children understand.

I will also begin to think of ideas for a brand and style for my campaign by writing down a variety of words and sentences to do with my topic and drawing out the best ones for influences for my campaign. I am also going to look at other successful campaigns for inspiration for my own campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment