Monday 22 February 2016

Presentation To The Class

Today I did my presentation of my advanced project to the class as well as David and Stephen. I created a powerpoint presentation to display to the class including a balanced amount of visuals and text to keep their attention at all times. 

I also planned what I was going to say and typed up a series of 'presentation notes' which I printed for prompts during my presentation. I did this so that there was no point where I did not know what to say or couldn't think of anything to say causing a silence. 

By having pre-prepared notes I felt confident to speak in front of the class about my project and that I would be able to keep them interested and involved at all times.

These are the slides of my powerpoint presentation:














I followed the plan suggested by David during class for my presentation and tried to include as much information about my project as I could fit in the time I was allocated to present.

I chose certain bits of literature that I have researched and studied, to explain my knowledge of these certain things to the class.
Overall, I believe that during my presentation I was able to get across the topic and main ideas behind my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment