Sunday 15 May 2016

Making of My Story Book
















I have used Adobe InDesign to create my storybook as this programme is better for designs with more than one page. For the front and back cover of the story book I have used the same pattern with the blue as I used for the pull up banner, again to make them look more eye catching. 

I have used bright colours on each page in the book to stop them looking boring. There are images on the left of each set of pages and text on the right. I created the story based on the research I have done and incorporated all aspects of the rest of the campaign within it e.g. bad eyesight and text neck.

I will be getting 2 copies printed of this story book for my exhibition, so people can read it and interact with my topic in a creative and innovative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment