Saturday 14 May 2016

Making of My Posters










I used Adobe Illustrator to design my posters as the software is very easy to navigate and use and I have experience using it. I made sure that each of my posters have 3mm bleed around the edge as they are going to be printed and this is a printing requirement which is printing industry standard.

I have used bright colours for each background and made 3 of them with a gradient as some singular colours can look overpowering. I used the same font - Myriad Pro - throughout each of my posters. I have also used a slogan on each poster saying 'Stop the addiction before it's too late' as this is a unique way of advertising. 

I have mainly used vector shapes and images, most of which I drew and designed myself. A few of the images I downloaded from a copyright free vector website. I made sure everything I used from online was non copyright. 

I added text to each of the posters with relevant facts and information to what the image is portraying. I made the significant words stand out by making them a different colour and making them more bold.

I am extremely happy with the overall look of my posters, and I believe they could all be recognised as part of the same campaign due to the same themes such as the logo and slogan on each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment