Friday 8 January 2016

Powerful Image - Child Using Smartphone



This is an image which I have come across whilst browsing the internet. I think it holds a powerful underlying message about children using smartphones and how it can affect them.

In my opinion it is clear to see that the boy present in the image is in a school uniform which implies to me that he is a school boy. He is holding a phone with his head and neck facing down towards it liked he is immersed in whatever he is doing on it. 

At the top of the image there is a pair of hands which is holding what looks like the boy's brain. It looks as though it is being sucked out of his head leaving it hollow. I think this image is trying to portray the idea that children using smartphones can affect their brains, and they act as if they have no brain or their brain is not all there when using one.

This is a very strong image and I believe that it gets the idea across in a very clever and artistic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment