Monday 11 January 2016

Development of Idea (2)

After doing more research about the effects of smartphones, I have found a fair amount of the articles I've been coming across have reference to children and the negative effects of smartphones on them. This is a topic I had already considered basing my project on and I have now decided to move forward with this very specific relevant issue. 

I feel that it is a current issue within our society and more children are beginning to use smartphones. I hear and read a lot about children becoming addicted to smartphones, so my project will dig deeper to find out the reasons for this and any effects or consequences it may have.

I will be constructing a research question / questions as well as a methodology of how I will be answering these questions. I will conduct primary and secondary research including a survey, news articles, scholarly books as well as communications reports.

I will use my research I have obtained to design a relevant campaign which will be aimed at parents, which will highlight the the findings which I believe are the most important and significant. This multimedia campaign will be the final outcome of my project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment